Saturday, March 6, 2010

Rockhopper and Mine update



Rockhopper has arrived! You can find the migrator(his ship) at the beach. Go to the store and click on the old-looking paper at the bottom right corner. It is the pirate catalog.


The free item is a hidden treasure background. =( I wanted something to wear! Oh well.

There is also something at the mine. Click on the two eyes in the dark, and yellow puffle will come. It must be hiding with Yarr and the green puffle in the nightclub, don't you think?


Have anyone of you found Rockhopper? I'm looking forward to! I have never met him in my whole penguin life! I have seen the Migrator about 10 times but never Rockhopper! Until then...

~Lopakoy~

17 comments:

Podlepops said...

i have a new site cause the other one got hacked!! pls visit:
www.campclubpenguin-podlepops.blogspot.com!!

thanks!

Jamesscn said...

I have met rockhopper twice, I know how to get his background without meeting him...

Podlepops said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Lopakoy u have won the third place in the banner contest!
check out:

www.campclubpenguin-podlepops.blogspot.com

to see ur prices!

Lopakoy said...

ok podlepops. hey i won! yayy!!

Lopakoy said...

hey police thats kool. i hope i can meet him!

Podlepops said...

I have made a banner for u as one of the prices, to view ur banner go to this link:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_xoYiOmUpwsA/S5P9MAZKtjI/AAAAAAAAAoY/Mh88gHgAY3Y/s1600-h/G6LDt.gif

Enjoy!

River Racer said...

Cool site! Please look at mine at www.clubpenguininterpress.blogspot.com
Thanks!

~River Racer

Lopakoy said...

wow thanks podlepops!

Podlepops said...

any time!! :)

River Racer said...

Thanks 4 visiting my blog! Can you put my banner on ur blog? I will put urs on mine!

Lopakoy said...

ok sure, river!

Podlepops said...

thanks for posting the banner i made for u!

River Racer said...

Thx soo much 4 making a banner 4 my blog and posting it!! I will post one 4 you soon!

~River Racer

P.S. I will be hopefully be having a contest soon! (as soon as I think of a prize...)

Anonymous said...

Hello,

can anyone tell me which is the best counter strike guide ? :)...i found this one :

http://www.downloadzdb.com/Counter_Strike_Best_Guide

What do you come up with terminate to it ?

Thanx in advance

Sorry for my bad english :s

Lopakoy said...

podlepops: no problem, waddle on!

Lopakoy said...

river racer: no prob. and thanks for putting my banner on your site too! i'm thinking of a caption for your contest..

Whizzbobrox said...

Heyy everyone!
Theres a new competition on The CP Genius! Be sure to check it out! Theres prizes! :-)

Whizzbobrox - The CP Genius