Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Contest!

Ok, I decided to have a contest too! ;) The contest is to find out which place the pictures are in. There are three pics, and you have to find out which room the pic is in. Here are the pics:

Pic no 1.



Pic no 2.



Pic no 3.




You can email the answers to me at lopakoy@gmail.com , or you can post a comment. To make sure no one steals an answer from someone else, I will enable comment moderation and see your answers then I will note you that I read your answer. The contest ends on Saturday. Good luck to all!

4 comments:

Slidoo said...

#1: no clue
#2: no idea
#3: don't know

I like the blue background!

Slidoo

Lopakoy said...

thanks. ok i'll give hints

Slidoo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lopakoy said...

i read your answer slidoo. they are correct but not the last one. but you can't see pic no. 3 because that was in the puffle party. so now there are only 2 pics. good luck!