Saturday, February 20, 2010

Member's only area!!


I actually entered the member only puffle show, although i am not a member!!! If you don't believe me, here is a pic of me in there:

You can see me in the middle. I don't know how I entered! I just clicked the puffle show, knowing that i can't enter, but then poof! I entered! I went to get the jacket but I couldn't. Then I logged off and tried to enter the show again but this time CP wouldnt let me=( And this pic isn't a camera trick, I never use camera tricks in my picz.

Anyway, here are the free items in the puffle party:


You can get puffle hats in the Plaza.

There is also a free item in the Puffle show. I got this pic when I entered the room. =)

Click the box and get it. Enjoy the party!

3 comments:

Alex (Polkadotblu9) said...

Awesome!

Podlepops said...

cool, thnx for adding my banner to ur site I really appreciate it :)

Lopakoy said...

Hey podlepops, no problem!