Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Adventure party review


The Island Adventure Party is just 3 days away, and penguins are getting ready for the blast! Billybob gave us a sneak peek of what's coming.

Awesome! It is a picture of two battle ships! There're very close to each other..We'll not be battling with cannonballs, but with snowballs. There's a pile of snowballs in the corner. It's gonna be real kewl! Yup. There will be lots of room for pirates, castaways, commanders, mermaids and more! There is a special surprise for members too. Well, I can't wait for the blast!

~Lopakoy~

4 comments:

Shawn Lily said...

I like your new background! I miss the other one though...

~SL

Shawn Lily said...

Check out what me and the Green Team entered for challenge numba 2!

http://s804.photobucket.com/albums/yy330/CPSweetheart/?action=view&current=cake.gif

~SL

Shawn Lily said...

Hello! Did you remember that you were a follower of Club Penguin Paradise? Well you are and I would like to notify you that the Club Penguin Paradise banner shop has been turned into a gift shop! Go check it out! It ROCKS!

~Shawn Lily

Contact: shawnlily@live.com

Lopakoy said...

Yes! I visit your blog everyday! Wow! I like your game cover! I like the gift shop too.