Monday, June 7, 2010

New contest! *Updated*

Ok, It's been a long time since I had a contest. I'm having a new contest now. I will give you three pictures, and you have to tell me which room in Club Penguin they are in. Here are the 3 pictures:





Can you guess? Comment with the answer or send the answer to lopakoy@gmail.com. Comment moderation will be on because of this. The due date is 12 June. The first person who gets the answers correct will be the winner. The prize is, I will advertise his site for 6 days, from 12th till 18th June. Good Luck!!

~Lopakoy~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow! The competition already has a winner! Within four hours, Bobhead got all answers right! Congratulations!
The answers were: 1) The dojo courtyard. 2) Soccer pitch. 3)Cove. So I'll advertise his site from now till 12th, 6 days. I'll see if I can have another contest soon.

~Lopakoy~

5 comments:

theman009 said...

Simple! First, the Dojo Courtyard, then the Soccer Pitch, then the Cove! :1

MacŸ/€llen☆,TheNextCPGPresidents said...

Sorry,you got FIRED from Toy's contest.
I wish you best of luck,
Ellen

Lopakoy said...

Congratz bobhead! I'll advertise your site now!

Ellen, thanks, and best of luck to you too, and bobhead.

~Lopakoy~

Lopakoy said...

I even forgot to on comment moderation! lol..

Shawn Lily said...

Congrats Bobhead!

Club Penguin's Sweetheart,
Shawn Lily