Thursday, August 19, 2010

Reviewed by you

Review time! Last week, Club Penguin asked us what was our favorite igloo type. bluetrue2006 said:

Aug. 18 Blog Image.jpg

My favorite igloo is the igloo with a yard! Where else would I put all my plants? It looks great and is fun. I use it for a beautiful garden, or sometimes an outdoor party. I think it is the best igloo! Me and my buddies love to hang out in my garden and look at all the flowers around us. Thanks for making it CP!! Waddle On!! :)

Cool review, bluetrue2006! For next week's review, they want to know what have you done to make to make a difference in your community. What have you done?

~Lopakoy~

4 comments:

Shawn Lily said...

Hello Lopakoy! I knew that you were really intrested in HERBERT'S REVENGE. Now that I've revealed the ending, do you think that it was the right one? If not, what do you think should have happened. Anyways, keep up the GOOD WORK on your blog! :)

Your Pal

E said...

SIGN UP TO BECOME AN AUTHOR! A CHANCE TO BE PART OF A 50 FOLLOWER WEBSITE!

http://clubpenguincheatfun.blogspot.com/

Whizzbobrox said...

Awesome competition on
http://doodlejumper.blogspot.com
TY! :D

Lopakoy said...

It's ok lily! But I was just sad to hear fleur died. But most stories include deaths yeah? so no problemo. @Whizzbobrox: Ok I'll do it!