Monday, July 26, 2010

Bye..again!

Ok, I should have told you this earlier, but I thought I'll tell a little late. On 27th July(tomorrow) I will be going on a two-week vacation....to the US! And it's the first time in my life! Yay! So I won't be posting..maybe I can but not often. So would anyone want to be an author and post for me?
I'm actually going for a competition on 10th, but I'm leaving early so I can go sightseeing and stuff..
Please comment or send me an email (lopakoy@gmail.com) telling me that you want to be an author.

~Lopakoy~

2 comments:

FerdthebirdyCP said...

Lopakoy, on my site you said that I was taking A TRIP to the USA. I LIVE IN THE USA! LOL! I live in New York... LOL! I thought you knew I lived in NY!

~Birdy
P.S. Awesome site!

Lopakoy said...

Really? Awesome! I'm going to the NY too! Your site is awesome too!