Thursday, July 22, 2010

Reviewed by you

Last week, Club Penguin asked us what was our favorite role to play in a band. 472yellow said:


I personally like all of the positions, but i like playing the tuba. The tuba is so unique because it's THE BIGGEST INSTRUMENT EVER! I also like rocking out with the tuba because all my friends laugh and pretend to throw tomatoes at me. Then, i have to run backstage with my big tuba. Then we take our instruments and go to the pizza parlor for candy pizza!

Awesome review, 472yellow! For next week's review, the Club Penguin team wants to know what is our favorite pin out of all the pins we have collected so far! Click here to tell them, and if your review gets chosen, 10,000 coins will be added to your account!

I think I will have to go with the spaceship pin, because that was the first pin I got. What's yours?

~Lopakoy~

1 comment:

Shawn Lily said...

Helloooooo Lopakoy! Chapter 5 is out! Also, the story name AND plot has been changed! If you are not 10 or up, then stop reading it, ok? (Little kids are easily scared.)