Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Reviewed by you

Last week, Club Penguin asked us what is our favourite instrument. Rainexo said:
I love expressing my self through music! Whether it be playing the guitar or singing on a microphone, music makes me happy! Every penguin should have the amazing opportunity to play an instrument. Play away, penguins!
July 6 Blog Image.jpeg
Awesome review, Rainexo! For next week's review, Club Penguin asks us what is our favourite dance style! What is yours? Me? I dunno..

~Lopakoy~

4 comments:

Maddi said...

Hey dude! For top reality it's 100% OK to do research! Good luck! :)

Shawn Lily said...

Hiya Lopakoy! My B-Day is coming up and I'm throwing a HUGE party! Can you please email me the HTML code to the falling stars? I know you got it at allblogtools.com but every picture I try to generate is too big!

River Racer said...

Guess what? All of your plees and wishes came true! Clubpenguin Press is open again! It has a new backround, another page, and a chat! Come check it out at www.clubpenguininterpress.blogspot.com

~River Racer

Lopakoy said...

@Kristen: Ok kristen! I'll start right away!

@Lily: I'll send it to you no problem!

@River racer: Yay! That's great!